1) Q by Luca Occhionigro: Serge you are a big fan of soccer and Genoa in particular. Did you like and enjoy Pirlo's penalty on Italy vs England at Euro 2012?
A: ANDREA PIRLO'S PENALTY WAS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
2) Q by Leonardo Macrì: Has anything changed over the years about how you write songs or is it a constantly evolving thing?
A: YES IVE NEVER REALLY GOT TO THE BOTTOM OF HOW I DO IT OR WHERE IT ALL COMES FROM. IT'S ALWAYS MOVING ON. I THINK THATS WHAT'S ATTRACTED ME TO IT SO MUCH, I NEVER KNOW WHERE IT'S COMING FROM, IT'S ALWAYS MOVING. I HAVE TO CHANGE EVERY TIME SO WE'LL SEE ABOUT NEXT TIME, WHAT'S GOING TO COME.
3) Q by Carla Lucia Landri: Noel Gallagher praises the qualities of all of you and you already played with him. Many people must ask you about collaborating with him....what do you think to this?
A: I'M SURE IT WILL HAPPEN ONE DAY BUT IT WOULD HAVE TO BE SO SPECIAL AND SO PERFECT THAT IT WILL TAKE TIME. GETTING TOGETHER JUST BECAUSE WE COULD. YOU KNOW WE ARE REALLY GOOD MATES SO IT WOULD HAVE TO BE THE RIGHT TIME, AND THAT TIME WILL COME I'M SURE. IF IT'S FORCED IN ANY WAY I DON'T THINK IT WOULD WORK, IT HAS TO BE NATURAL.
4) Q by Enrica Menta: Are there any musicians that you would love to collaborate with in the future or on your next album?
A: I'VE ALWAYS BEEN A HUGE FAN OF DJ SHADOW. CHRIS CUNNINGHAM AS WELL. MORE FOR HIS MUSIC THAN VISUALLY. AS A MUSICIAN I THINK IT COULD BE QUITE INTERESTING DOING SOMETHING WITH HIM. AND KEITH RICHARDS AS WELL IF HE EVER WOOD!
5) Q by Annalisa Fralicciardi: Kasabian is now a very famous and well known band in Europe - was there a specific point or event that things started to take off?
A: I SUPPOSE WE JUST SORT OF STUCK AROUND. I GUESS SPECIFICALLY THE THIRD RECORD STARTED THINGS OFF - WEST RYDER SORT OF STARTED THINGS OFF, IT IGNITED SOMETHING AND VELOCIRAPTOR! HAS JUST TAKEN IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. WE FOUND THAT AT ALL THE FESTIVALS AS THIS IS THE FIRST TIME WE'VE PLAYED FESTIVALS AND PEOPLE HAVE HAD THE NEW ALBUM AND THE RESPONSE TO THIS NEW RECORD HAS BEEN MASSIVE. I SUPPOSE VELOCIRAPTOR! HAS OPENED THE DOOR WAY.
6) Q by Andrea Bertulli: If you were to organise your own festival, who would be the main acts you would want on the line up?
A: BOB DYLAN/ SILVER APPLES/ PORTISHEAD/ JUSTICE/ BLACK SABBATH
7) Q by Eva Sampietro: Your live shows are spectacular. Do you have a ritual or celebration before you go on stage?
A: IT HAS TAKEN ME TEN YEARS TO REFINE. ABOUT HALF AN HOUR BEFORE GOING ON STAGE I GET A PINT GLASS, FILLED WITH ICE, AND FILL IT WITH 60 TO 65% RUM AND TOP IT UP WITH COCA COLA. IT'S MY VARIATION OF A CUBA LIBRA AND THAT SEEMS TO BE THE WAY TO MOVE.
8) Q by Russ Bradbury: My brother and I are driving down to Italy to celebrate his birthday on the 19th July and we will be celebrating by watching Kasabian live (it doesn't get better than that). When was your most entertaining birthday and what did you do?
A: IT WOULD HAVE TO BE ON STAGE AT LONDON'S O2 ARENA LAST YEAR, 2011, AND I GOT TO SHARE MY BIRTHDAY ON STAGE WITH 20,000 FANS WHO SANG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
9) Q By Giovanni de Scisciolo: You will headline Reading festival this August - how do you feel to be doing such a high profile gig?
A: WE FEEL HUGELY HONOURED. WE'VE WORKED OUR WAY UP FROM DOING IT THE VERY FIRST TIME AND EARNED OUR STRIPES. WE ARE LUCKY THAT WE'VE GOT FOUR RECORDS TO CHOOSE FROM SO IT SHOULD BE AN INCREDIBLE GIG
10) Q by Manuel Bonini: Serge which is better - to score a goal against David Seaman or a top English goalie or to win the NME Award as best British band?
A: TO SCORE A GOAL AGAINST DAVID SEAMAN
Kasabian, questa sera in concerto a Milano
19 Luglio 2012
Milano • Ippodromo del Galoppo
19.00 Apertura porte
20.30 The Monkey Weather on stage
21.30 Kasabian on stage